Our full service approach is comprehensive and highly customizable. We plan and manage all aspects of your project from concept to completion. Our innovative designs come to life as we work closely with industry professionals to bring the highest quality products, services, and aesthetic to your home. We walk with you every step of the way to lessen the stress of a large-scale kitchen, bath, interior, or whole-house project. We handle all of the day-to-day details and phone calls so you don’t have to. We are your eyes and ears to ensure the project is done correctly and according to your needs. We aim to exceed expectations for an elegant and casual, refined and livable home that enhances the lives of those who live there.
Our full service approach is for you if…
- You don’t have time to organize and oversee the minute details and numerous phone calls associated with measuring, customizing, ordering, tracking, delivery, and installation. We’ll be the general managers of your project.
- You want a space specifically tailored to fit your family’s ever-growing and changing needs.
- You’d like someone to walk you through and clearly explain what is happening in your home each step of the way. We prioritize excellent communication above all else.
- You value fine craftsmanship and exclusive access to premiere trade products. We’ve vetted them so you don’t have to.
- You’d like someone to be with you from start to finish. We will not leave you stranded in the middle of your project.
- You want a truly one-of-a-kind space that is unique to you. Part of our job is to know your personality and showcase it in your space for you to enjoy. We will think about your space in ways you never imagined.
Our full service approach includes…
- Design Agreement
- Initial On-Site Project Consultation
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- Scaled and Detailed Floor Plans and Elevations
- Complete Lighting Plan
- Conceptual Color, Style and Accessory Plan
- Up to Two Sets of Photo-Realistic Renderings of the Space, Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Product Sourcing Plan with Trusted Vendors
- Design Plan Presentation with Liz Walton
Procurement & Construction Phase:
- Design Plan Approval
- Trade Visits (as needed) with Liz Walton
- Procure, Order, and Track All Cabinetry, Furnishings, and Products
- Construction and Renovation Management
- Organized Logistics Tracking
- Project Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
- Delivery and Installation Planning and Preparation
- Style and Accessory Plan Preparations and Organization
- Organized Logistics Planning and Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Final Walk Through
- Styling and Photoshoot
STEP 1: GIVE US A CALL
Every project begins with a collaborative phone conversation. Whether you are looking for a full-service whole-house design, a room-by-room refresh, or you are not sure where to start, give us a call! We’ll help you navigate the next steps of your unique home project. Over the phone, we discuss your goals, expectations, and budget, answer initial questions, and determine how we might best service you.
STEP 2: WE’RE EXCITED TO MEET YOU & SEE YOUR SPACE
After our initial phone call, we send over our design agreement for your review. Once signed, we schedule a time to meet in person and measure the space. Your time is precious and your home is personal, so we want this face-to-face consultation to benefit you as much as possible. We review our comprehensive Client Style Guide to determine your unique aesthetic and design preferences. You show us how you live in the existing space and what your requirements and requests are for the new design. We ask you lots of questions and take copious notes and measurements. After about an hour and a half, we both have a full understanding of the project ahead. The design fees are collected at this time (if they have not been already).
STEP 3: LET THE FUN BEGIN: DESIGN & PROCUREMENT
After Liz and her team survey the space, the design process begins! This is where the magic happens. Computer-aided floor plans, elevations, and 3D color renderings are drafted and mood boards crafted. This culminates into an inspired design presentation focused first on the functionality and feel of your new space, with a taste of the details to come.
Next, specific fixtures and finishes are selected, and furniture and fabrics are sourced. We meet again with fresh drawings, photo-realistic perspective views, and physical samples to provide you with a clear picture of the pieces that will come together to completely transform your space.
STEP 4: BUILT AND MANAGED JUST FOR YOU
Throughout our ten years in business, we have established strong relationships with trusted contractors, tradesmen, and craftsmen. We work closely with local teams of custom home builders, contractors, and cabinetmakers to ensure your project is running smoothly. We provide schedules, track products and deliveries, and visit the job site regularly to ensure your home is coming together properly. We are at the ready to help troubleshoot and work though any issues that arise.
STEP 5: PICTURE PERFECT – AND LIVABLE!
You’re almost in your new space; you just need help with the finishing touches. We’ll style your bookshelves, hang your frames, and bring your space to life, so it’s ready for you, your family, and your guests to enjoy for years to come.
If you are interested in learning more about our process, services, or working with us on a project, give us a call 484-232-9153 or inquire via email email@example.com. We look forward to speaking with you!
If you are interested in learning more about our Kitchen Design services, click below.