Custom Design Plan
This level of service integrates high-level space planning and specifying with the flexibility to implement it on your terms and timeline. Everything starts with the drawings. It is the most rigorous part of the process, but it is the most important. If you value good design, this level of service is for you. We work with you to ensure you have a well-designed space that fits your needs. Our drawings are to scale and fully detailed with accurate dimensions. Whether you want to implement your project tomorrow or in six months, you will have plans.
This service is for you if…
- You’d like to redo your space, but you don’t know where to start and know you need to hire a professional.
- You prefer to take things in stages, and you’re ready for the first step. You just need a working set of drawings to kick start the process.
- You aren’t completely ready to start the project yet, but you want to have the plans to pull your figures together. Then, you want to let it simmer and marinate for a while.
- You plan on doing some of the work yourself, or you already have professionals you like and trust to complete the project.
- You have a keen eye for design and like to source your own products and materials. You just need help with the space planning. You prefer to have all of the details down on paper to take with you to your favorite furniture, fabric, or tile supply stores.
This service includes…
- Design Phase:
- Design Agreement
- Initial On-Site Project Consultation
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- Scaled and Detailed Floor Plans and Elevations
- Conceptual Color and Style Plan
- Up to Two Sets of Photo-Realistic Renderings of the Space, Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Design Plan Presentation with Liz Walton
- Up to Three Revisions of the Floor Plan and Elevations
Learn more about our process.