Signature Design Plan
This level of service takes the guesswork out of the design and overall planning of the project but still gives you control over the process. You work with your favorite contractor and tradespeople, while we guide you with detailed drawings and product specifications. You then have the opportunity to purchase these items (i.e. furniture, window treatments, hardware, accessories) from Liz Walton Home. This is a great level of service for many interiors.
This service is for you if…
- You know what you like but don’t know where to find it, nor do you have time to order, track, and schedule delivery for your products and furnishings.
- You will be an integral part of the implementation process. Talking shop with contractors is your second language. You already have professionals you like and trust to complete the project, or you plan on doing some of the work yourself.
- You value fine craftsmanship and exclusive access to premiere trade products. We’ve vetted them so you don’t have to.
- You want a truly one-of-a-kind space that is unique to you. Part of our job is to know your personality and showcase it in the space around you for you to enjoy. We will think about your space in ways you never imagined.
- You’d like to redo your space, but you don’t know where to start and know you need to hire a professional to walk you through the next steps: design with the option to buy.
This service includes…
- Design Phase:
- Design Agreement
- Initial On-Site Project Consultation
- Accurate Measurements of the Space
- Scaled and Detailed Floor Plans and Elevations
- Conceptual Color and Style Plan
- Up to Two Sets of Photo-Realistic Renderings of the Space, Complete with Furnishings, Lighting, Window Treatments, etc.
- Product Sourcing Plan with Trusted Vendors
- Design Plan Presentation with Liz Walton
- Procurement & Installation Phase
- Design Plan Approval
- Trade Visits (if necessary) with Liz Walton
- Procure, Order, and Track All Cabinetry, Furnishings, and Products
- Delivery and Installation
- Styling and Photoshoot
Learn more about our process.